What club do you want to make?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What club do you want to make?

Post by SkyDewa on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:31 pm

^
yeah, photography club would be good, though i cant imagine the dance [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
The '98s

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SkyDewa
Sensei

Posts : 1252
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2013-01-29
Location : Troll is a fvcking art!

Back to top Go down

Re: What club do you want to make?

Post by zerwell on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:49 pm

SkyDewa wrote:^
yeah, photography club would be good, though i cant imagine the dance [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hinata & Moa , got talents for Hula dance

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SO, I COULD AGREE WITH SWIMMING CLUB, HAWAIIN DANCE!! mimisan BIKINI



They good with...Mahjong club but I dont kno what dance they can do...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HMMM....HOW ABOUT ANIME CLUB? I KNO MARINA WILL SURELY BE THE LEADER!! marina death

zerwell
8th grader (Chuunibyou)
8th grader (Chuunibyou)

Posts : 556
Reputation : 203
Join date : 2013-04-08
Location : where all Angels and Idols was Born and Living

http://zerwell.webs.com/home

Back to top Go down

Re: What club do you want to make?

Post by SkyDewa on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:38 pm

swimming club is impossible... you know...

many fans will die because of lots of blood loss [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if i'm not wrong, marina once suggested to the staff to make the otaku/anime club. but rejected [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
The '98s

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SkyDewa
Sensei

Posts : 1252
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2013-01-29
Location : Troll is a fvcking art!

Back to top Go down

ANGEL ARROW/LIGHT CUPIDS

Post by zerwell on Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:58 am

SkyDewa wrote:swimming club is impossible... you know...

many fans will die because of lots of blood loss [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if i'm not wrong, marina once suggested to the staff to make the otaku/anime club. but rejected [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

oh...I miss the karengirls, ayami & suzuka, saikou

no more angels! hormat & hikari no tenshi! habis sudah

so why not... cool

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sub-Unit: ARCHERY CLUB
Club Name: ARROW?LITTLE ANGEL/LIGHT CUPIDS??

ARCHERY CLUB PV like this here..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by zerwell on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added youtube sample PV)

zerwell
8th grader (Chuunibyou)
8th grader (Chuunibyou)

Posts : 556
Reputation : 203
Join date : 2013-04-08
Location : where all Angels and Idols was Born and Living

http://zerwell.webs.com/home

Back to top Go down

Re: What club do you want to make?

Post by SkyDewa on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:23 am

zerwell wrote:
oh...I miss the karengirls, ayami & suzuka, saikou

no more angels! hormat & hikari no tenshi! habis sudah

so why not... cool

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sub-Unit: ARCHERY CLUB
Club Name: ARROW?LITTLE ANGEL/LIGHT CUPIDS??

ARCHERY CLUB PV like this here..
[flash][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

yep... the angels went back to their original place... that is heaven bunny1

well, archery club sounds good... but i fear many fans will die coz of that lovely arrows mimisan

_________________
The '98s

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SkyDewa
Sensei

Posts : 1252
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2013-01-29
Location : Troll is a fvcking art!

Back to top Go down

Re: What club do you want to make?

Post by qiera on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:28 pm

how about english club [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
they sing english song, speak english, using english in their blog, basicaly, give non-moonreaders/speakers like me chance to interact with them [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

qiera
Transfer Student

Posts : 53
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: What club do you want to make?

Post by zerwell on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:01 am

qiera wrote:how about english club [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
they sing english song, speak english, using english in their blog, basicaly, give non-moonreaders/speakers like me chance to interact with them [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Good Idea! happy

WELL for me its OK,but japanese is more kawaii (cute) & omosiroi (funny) in same way...

they partly mixed english on their song so daijoubu (thats fine)

zerwell
8th grader (Chuunibyou)
8th grader (Chuunibyou)

Posts : 556
Reputation : 203
Join date : 2013-04-08
Location : where all Angels and Idols was Born and Living

http://zerwell.webs.com/home

Back to top Go down

Re: What club do you want to make?

Post by SkyDewa on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:41 am

qiera wrote:how about english club [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
they sing english song, speak english, using english in their blog, basicaly, give non-moonreaders/speakers like me chance to interact with them [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

are u sure? that sounds a bad idea.

you dont have any idea how bad is the english of the non-fluent japanese, do you? Headbang

it twice harder just to hear what kind of shit they're saying Headbang

but, an english literature will be a nice idea. since they will write their diary in english Fuck Yeah

_________________
The '98s

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SkyDewa
Sensei

Posts : 1252
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2013-01-29
Location : Troll is a fvcking art!

Back to top Go down

Re: What club do you want to make?

Post by zerwell on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:06 am

SkyDewa wrote:

are u sure? that sounds a bad idea.

you dont have any idea how bad is the english of the non-fluent japanese, do you? Headbang

it twice harder just to hear what kind of shit they're saying Headbang

but, an english literature will be a nice idea. since they will write their diary in english Fuck Yeah

hehe why not? well that's exactly what im thinking, it may help but poor SG members, we're like giving SG a hard time to sing in english tho

but in other side, I want to hear them speak in english...it would be weird but cute mimisan

zerwell
8th grader (Chuunibyou)
8th grader (Chuunibyou)

Posts : 556
Reputation : 203
Join date : 2013-04-08
Location : where all Angels and Idols was Born and Living

http://zerwell.webs.com/home

Back to top Go down

Re: What club do you want to make?

Post by SkyDewa on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:16 am

zerwell wrote:
hehe why not? well that's exactly what im thinking, it may help but poor SG members, we're like giving SG a hard time to sing in english tho

but in other side, I want to hear them speak in english...it would be weird but cute mimisan

err, i've heard rau-chan and suu-chan spelling words in english. and they are pretty good

yeah, maybe in the future they will recycle an english song.

_________________
The '98s

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SkyDewa
Sensei

Posts : 1252
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2013-01-29
Location : Troll is a fvcking art!

Back to top Go down

Re: What club do you want to make?

Post by zerwell on Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:38 pm

^
oh yeh I heard suu-chan,moametal & yuimetal speak in very little english on their babymetal Singapore tour, soo kawaii malu and plus i remember marina's "thank you very much" in wonderfuly journey so lovely nosebleed

SkyDewa wrote:
yep... the angels went back to their original place... that is heaven bunny1

well, archery club sounds good... but i fear many fans will die coz of that lovely arrows mimisan

Don't wory fans can survive! OMG, Why

The little Angels dont use sharp arrow nyaa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

zerwell
8th grader (Chuunibyou)
8th grader (Chuunibyou)

Posts : 556
Reputation : 203
Join date : 2013-04-08
Location : where all Angels and Idols was Born and Living

http://zerwell.webs.com/home

Back to top Go down

Re: What club do you want to make?

Post by SkyDewa on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:57 pm

zerwell wrote:^
oh yeh I heard suu-chan,moametal & yuimetal speak in very little english on their babymetal Singapore tour, soo kawaii malu and plus i remember marina's "thank you very much" in wonderfuly journey so lovely nosebleed


Don't wory fans can survive! OMG, Why

The little Angels dont use sharp arrow nyaa

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

that's not "wifi" arrow... that wont have any effect on me Headbang
but, a love arrow... that's dangerous mimisan

_________________
The '98s

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SkyDewa
Sensei

Posts : 1252
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2013-01-29
Location : Troll is a fvcking art!

Back to top Go down

Re: What club do you want to make?

Post by zerwell on Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:06 pm

^
True!

Have anybody heard about Ribbon Gymnast? rokok

so how about Ribbon Gymnastics Club grepe grepe


zerwell
8th grader (Chuunibyou)
8th grader (Chuunibyou)

Posts : 556
Reputation : 203
Join date : 2013-04-08
Location : where all Angels and Idols was Born and Living

http://zerwell.webs.com/home

Back to top Go down

Re: What club do you want to make?

Post by BlueMiracle on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:49 pm

zerwell wrote:^
True!

Have anybody heard about Ribbon Gymnast? rokok

so how about Ribbon Gymnastics Club grepe grepe


wow...
it will make the members look a little sexy

BlueMiracle
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Posts : 2109
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 27
Location : In Suu-Chan & Hinata-Chan Hearts

Back to top Go down

Re: What club do you want to make?

Post by zerwell on Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:30 pm

^
not really if they wear proper clothes, like mini short & leggings inside mikir

they might end with like ballerinas and a combination of ribbon too top

Ballet dancer club maybe? next nosebleed

zerwell
8th grader (Chuunibyou)
8th grader (Chuunibyou)

Posts : 556
Reputation : 203
Join date : 2013-04-08
Location : where all Angels and Idols was Born and Living

http://zerwell.webs.com/home

Back to top Go down

Re: What club do you want to make?

Post by BlueMiracle on Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:09 am

zerwell wrote:^
not really if they wear proper clothes, like mini short & leggings inside mikir

they might end with like ballerinas and a combination of ribbon too top

Ballet dancer club maybe? next nosebleed

haha...
like in the making of please please please MV..
some member perform ballet movements..

BlueMiracle
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Posts : 2109
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 27
Location : In Suu-Chan & Hinata-Chan Hearts

Back to top Go down

Re: What club do you want to make?

Post by zerwell on Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:38 am

^
yeh no objection! they could make a nice ballet dance club grepe grepe

zerwell
8th grader (Chuunibyou)
8th grader (Chuunibyou)

Posts : 556
Reputation : 203
Join date : 2013-04-08
Location : where all Angels and Idols was Born and Living

http://zerwell.webs.com/home

Back to top Go down

Re: What club do you want to make?

Post by qiera on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:20 am

i wonder what was in mind of their producers when he/she/them create one of those club.... whether it's just some joke, simply to intensifies the school theme, or perhaps they got some underlying motive?

qiera
Transfer Student

Posts : 53
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: What club do you want to make?

Post by None on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:30 am

qiera wrote:i wonder what was in mind of their producers when he/she/them create one of those club.... whether it's just some joke, simply to intensifies the school theme, or perhaps they got some underlying motive?

the same reason as, why amuse create Sakura Gakuin.

_________________
songforsmiling.blogspot.com
SG Group
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

None
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 618
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2013-01-28
Age : 23
Location : di ujung rembulan~

http://songforsmiling.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What club do you want to make?

Post by qiera on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:08 am

money? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] or some old geezer fetish to see lolis dancing and singing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

qiera
Transfer Student

Posts : 53
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: What club do you want to make?

Post by zerwell on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:31 pm

qiera wrote:money? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] or some old geezer fetish to see lolis dancing and singing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

^
hmm I think there is no black motive here, all members are very talented, and to showcase their talents, cool they made SG and sub-units for more entertainment, semangat SG idol group are like song band artists,of course, they sell CDs,and make profit duit but it all goes to the idol artist/staff members/whoever made it possible for themselves shut up they performed in stage like other rock/emo bands, troll maybe you don't get the point but it's not only for old people, ondeh mandeh if you go to live concert,there is more young people, teenagers and beautiful ladies bisik watching it, it didn't says for adult only, malu it's for all ages people sometimes think japan are crazy grepe grepe , but japan idols has singing/dancing talent gifts to share and to enjoy, so just have fun

zerwell
8th grader (Chuunibyou)
8th grader (Chuunibyou)

Posts : 556
Reputation : 203
Join date : 2013-04-08
Location : where all Angels and Idols was Born and Living

http://zerwell.webs.com/home

Back to top Go down

Re: What club do you want to make?

Post by qiera on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:52 pm

LoL okay, seems like my question was ambiguous [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
what i'd like to know is, what's the reason they made a particular club?
why heavy music club? why tennis club? why science club? surely there was a reason why picking those theme right? or perhaps not [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

note : as for the old geezer part, that was a joke [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]hell, even i can be considered a geezer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

qiera
Transfer Student

Posts : 53
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: What club do you want to make?

Post by None on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:37 pm

qiera wrote:LoL okay, seems like my question was ambiguous [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
what i'd like to know is, what's the reason they made a particular club?
why heavy music club? why tennis club? why science club? surely there was a reason why picking those theme right? or perhaps not [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the reason is, to improve each individual..

_________________
songforsmiling.blogspot.com
SG Group
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

None
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 618
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2013-01-28
Age : 23
Location : di ujung rembulan~

http://songforsmiling.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What club do you want to make?

Post by qiera on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:18 am

dude no, i mean the reason why they choose that particular theme?
in case of sleepiece what can you improve by singing and dancing while wearing pajamas anyway?

qiera
Transfer Student

Posts : 53
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: What club do you want to make?

Post by None on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:32 am

qiera wrote:dude no, i mean the reason why they choose that particular theme?
-
in case of sleepiece what can you improve by singing and dancing while wearing pajamas anyway?

random maybe..
it's school after all. so, it's obvious that they create the club..
some club maybe random, come out of their delusion.
-
to improve indiviudal, I mean.. just like Yui said, "we can express our individual self"
see how Suzuka on BABYMETAL, Hinata on LOGICA? ...
my point is, 'individual'
in case of sleepiece, the answer is in your own question. that's the basic improvement they get.

sorry fr my bad english

_________________
songforsmiling.blogspot.com
SG Group
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

None
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 618
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2013-01-28
Age : 23
Location : di ujung rembulan~

http://songforsmiling.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What club do you want to make?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:42 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum