Sakura Gakuin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Post Your Favorite Oshi here~

+26
deadwalker
zerwell
Moa_Yui12
zeljonsu
Morningtime
kiwiro
moateki
a8651
Anataboshi
joey8mama@yahoo.com.hk
Eunix98
orb
Mori-Hayashi
gboooster
hendri_laurant
aryswisnu666
kiririn_kirin
qiera
bakerunyo
antizombie6
Toga
None
sfs02
ryulong
BlueMiracle
SkyDewa
30 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

~Post Your Favorite Oshi here~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Post Your Favorite Oshi here~

Post by Eunix98 Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:38 pm

SkyDewa wrote:yeah... one more year to go sedih
and next year will be a year full of emotion to me cebong nangis

Sigh.. I myself is a '98 and I really really love the '98 line especially they are the last few from the original 8 line-up.. bunny1
Moa and Hana are the ones I like after the '98s but they'll graduate one year after the '98s.. Sigh.. I'll faint... kiss wall bunny
Eunix98
Eunix98
Bear

Back to top Go down

~Post Your Favorite Oshi here~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Post Your Favorite Oshi here~

Post by SkyDewa Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:42 pm

Eunix98 wrote:

Sigh.. I myself is a '98 and I really really love the '98 line especially they are the last few from the original 8 line-up.. bunny1
Moa and Hana are the ones I like after the '98s but they'll graduate one year after the '98s.. Sigh.. I'll faint... kiss wall bunny

yep... after suzuka graduates they are the last "original 8" mewek
and i dont have any idea what will i do after they are graduate suram

but, i hope they are not just "vanish" after graduate from SG just like ayami cebong nangis
SkyDewa
SkyDewa
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Eunix98 Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:17 pm

SkyDewa wrote:

yep... after suzuka graduates they are the last "original 8" mewek
and i dont have any idea what will i do after they are graduate suram

but, i hope they are not just "vanish" after graduate from SG just like ayami cebong nangis

Open an ameblo blog!! or wait for a year or two to see them in a new girl group ^^ hopefully no graduation-system again~ If Amuse is going to let our girls vanish without any trance or not creating a new group with them inside, I'm so gonna fly to the headquarter and look for the CEO~ derpa
Eunix98
Eunix98
Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyDewa Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:22 pm

Eunix98 wrote:

Open an ameblo blog!! or wait for a year or two to see them in a new girl group ^^ hopefully no graduation-system again~ If Amuse is going to let our girls vanish without any trance or not creating a new group with them inside, I'm so gonna fly to the headquarter and look for the CEO~ derpa

yeah.. way to go! ~Post Your Favorite Oshi here~ - Page 3 2671619669

well, aat least suu-chan still in BM after graduating.

and i hope someday the '98s will form somekind of band like in the MGT MV Fuck Yeah
SkyDewa
SkyDewa
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Eunix98 Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:40 pm

yeah.. way to go! ~Post Your Favorite Oshi here~ - Page 3 2671619669

well, aat least suu-chan still in BM after graduating.

and i hope someday the '98s will form somekind of band like in the MGT MV Fuck Yeah

However BABYMETAL will only last for a limited period, probably lasting till end of this year? Or else it'll be unfair to 3.A.M~ Tsk~ All thanks to Amuse's graduation-system which make the girls and us fans suffer so much.. rokok
Eunix98
Eunix98
Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyDewa Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:47 pm

Eunix98 wrote:
However BABYMETAL will only last for a limited period, probably lasting till end of this year? Or else it'll be unfair to 3.A.M~ Tsk~ All thanks to Amuse's graduation-system which make the girls and us fans suffer so much.. rokok

this "limited period" is really ambiguous. hmm, but one more year might be an ideal time for BM to disband.
abour 3.a.m, probably ayaka and airi already busy with their modeling career. so... it's too bad for ayami Headbang

maybe after suzuka graduates, there will be "karen girl V.2" ~Post Your Favorite Oshi here~ - Page 3 2671619669
SkyDewa
SkyDewa
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Eunix98 Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:27 pm

this "limited period" is really ambiguous. hmm, but one more year might be an ideal time for BM to disband.
abour 3.a.m, probably ayaka and airi already busy with their modeling career. so... it's too bad for ayami Headbang

maybe after suzuka graduates, there will be "karen girl V.2" ~Post Your Favorite Oshi here~ - Page 3 2671619669

LOL true~ However, I really hope that the girls will be together in the next few years as 'super ladies' like what they've promised~ I'd rather wait for them to be together again than seeing all of them separated.. mewek
Eunix98
Eunix98
Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyDewa Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:21 am

super ladies...
yeah, ayaka already a super lady Fuck Yeah

but yeah... who knows what the future holds for the girls.
SkyDewa
SkyDewa
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMiracle Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:08 pm

Eunix98 wrote:As you can see down here ∇∇∇
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ayami ♡ Moa ♡ Raura !!! nyaa

haha...
next saki maybe ?? ~Post Your Favorite Oshi here~ - Page 3 2671619669
BlueMiracle
BlueMiracle
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by joey8mama@yahoo.com.hk Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:13 pm

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

joey8mama@yahoo.com.hk
Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMiracle Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

wogh...
airi senpai...

do you have another fav member ?
BlueMiracle
BlueMiracle
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eunix98 Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:56 pm

BlueMiracle wrote:

haha...
next saki maybe ?? ~Post Your Favorite Oshi here~ - Page 3 2671619669

LOL? ~Post Your Favorite Oshi here~ - Page 3 2671619669
Actually.. I don't really like Saki as much as other girls. It's not hate or dislike, I like all girls, just that she's those at the most bottom of my "likes"~ (Not sure if you get what I mean) But after watching the Nico nico live last week, I started to like her little bit by bit~ disco bro Maybe not my favorite but if I have to choose one among the 3 '00s (exclude Hana), it may probably be her! saikou
Eunix98
Eunix98
Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Anataboshi Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:10 pm

I really love Sugimoto Mariri! She's quite a new member no? We don't see her much, and i didn't thought she would be one of the youngest, it really surprised me!
I really loved her in the last TIF live, and i fell for her right away! She's so beautifull, and i'd like to know more about her ~

That was a growing Mariri fanboy message

Anataboshi
Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyDewa Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:29 pm

Eunix98 wrote:

LOL? ~Post Your Favorite Oshi here~ - Page 3 2671619669
Actually.. I don't really like Saki as much as other girls. It's not hate or dislike, I like all girls, just that she's those at the most bottom of my "likes"~ (Not sure if you get what I mean) But after watching the Nico nico live last week, I started to like her little bit by bit~ disco bro Maybe not my favorite but if I have to choose one among the 3 '00s (exclude Hana), it may probably be her! saikou

haha...
first time i saw saki i didn't really like her.. not that i hate her, but i dont know her at all Headbang
but yeah... after a few months following her diary and other activities i started to like her malu

Anataboshi wrote:I really love Sugimoto Mariri! She's quite a new member no? We don't see her much, and i didn't thought she would be one of the youngest, it really surprised me!
I really loved her in the last TIF live, and i fell for her right away! She's so beautifull, and i'd like to know more about her ~

That was a growing Mariri fanboy message

waw... another mariri fanboy here me gusta
SkyDewa
SkyDewa
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Eunix98 Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:33 pm

Everyone kind of like Mariri's voice and talked about the performance she had when she was younger. But it seems like there isn't any performance of hers when she almost join Sakura Gakuin or somewhere recently.. I really really want to know how she sounds like now~ But Amuse just kept hiding this pearl in the corner. Probably because she's one of the youngest and the company wants to let the onee-chans shine first before they graduate(?) mikir
Eunix98
Eunix98
Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by orb Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:59 pm

Itadakimasu ~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
orb
orb
6th grader
6th grader

Back to top Go down

Post by a8651 Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:00 am

Suzuka Nakamoto, but she is going to Graduation. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
a8651
a8651
Bear

https://twitter.com/aflahaiskandar

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMiracle Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:35 am

a8651 wrote:Suzuka Nakamoto, but she is going to Graduation. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

don't be sad dude...
grad doesn't mean the end of the world... top

btw, i talk it for my self too sedih
BlueMiracle
BlueMiracle
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyDewa Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:43 pm

Eunix98 wrote:Everyone kind of like Mariri's voice and talked about the performance she had when she was younger. But it seems like there isn't any performance of hers when she almost join Sakura Gakuin or somewhere recently.. I really really want to know how she sounds like now~ But Amuse just kept hiding this pearl in the corner. Probably because she's one of the youngest and the company wants to let the onee-chans shine first before they graduate(?) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hmm, probably 2013 nendo will be her year...
it just like rinon you know...
in 2011 nendo she's not that active compared 2012 nendo...
so, after suu grad that'll the time for mariri to kagayake [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

a8651 wrote:Suzuka Nakamoto, but she is going to Graduation. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yeah dude...
face the truth...
and find another oshi [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SkyDewa
SkyDewa
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Eunix98 Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:55 pm

Come on~ I understand your feeling which happened twice!! Y U NO Ayami left me twice.. From the disbandment of Karen Girl's to the Graduation of 3.A.M.. nyerah But still, nothing helps, the world is just like that~ Amuse wants to do this, let them do it. Nothing will change if you cry for continuous days just like me.. mewek I decided to get over it, I will find a new oshis who are Raura and Moa (can't choose between these two) and I'll support Ayami forever! top Probably you can do it too~ Though it's kind of tough~ But, ganbatte! cool
Eunix98
Eunix98
Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by moateki Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:30 am

\(^ o ^)/:
she's irreplaceable, one more year until her graduation right?
moateki
moateki
Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyDewa Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:33 am

^^
wow dude...
you are... a fan of raura too bingung

hmm, welcome to the club bro arigatou
maybe you can come to her thread by the way delusi
SkyDewa
SkyDewa
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by a8651 Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:03 pm

yeah dude...
face the truth...
and find another oshi [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

find another? suzuka is my only one oshi. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
One of the reason i like SG because of her. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
i could'nt move on from her kyaaa. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by a8651 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
a8651
a8651
Bear

https://twitter.com/aflahaiskandar

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyDewa Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:07 pm

a8651 wrote:

find another? suzuka is my only one oshi. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
One of the reason i like SG because of her. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
i could'nt move on from her kyaaa. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wel, that's your problem me gusta
SkyDewa
SkyDewa
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Eunix98 Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:20 pm

moateki wrote:
\(^ o ^)/:
she's irreplaceable, one more year until her graduation right?

Yeap~ top Sigh... I really really like the '98s and the '99s (including Hana).. Wonder how I'm going to live with all my favorites gone.. kiss wall bunny bingung
Eunix98
Eunix98
Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next