Otaku Lounge

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Otaku Lounge

Post by kulikoding on Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:57 pm

SkyDewa wrote:
what's the japanese viewer responses about aku no hana anime?
i heard that the first episode got a lot of strike from otaku OMG, Why
aku no hana
what a great artwork genius
actualy it has a good story..

kulikoding
6th grader
6th grader

Posts : 232
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-02-03
Location : 5th dimension

Back to top Go down

Re: Otaku Lounge

Post by takashi on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:43 am

SkyDewa wrote:hmm, it's nice to work at a nightclub

he is joking, high school student are not to allow to work in clubs after school, I was busy at school kendo practice nyengir

SkyDewa wrote:what's the japanese viewer responses about aku no hana anime?
i heard that the first episode got a lot of strike from otaku OMG, Why [/quote]

I have no time watching but I do read the manga, the manga series gives you more view and some readers/viewers psycho mindset with the anime was not really having fun but the story is good, just only few find it 変/hen (strange) yui2

takashi
Bear

Posts : 17
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Otaku Lounge

Post by SkyDewa on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:04 pm

kulikoding wrote:
aku no hana
what a great artwork
actualy it has a good story..

ho.,.. u watched it dude

what a psycho anime! nakamura gives me the creeps

takashi wrote:

I have no time watching but I do read the manga, the manga series gives you more view and some readers/viewers psycho mindset with the anime was not really having fun but the story is good, just only few find it 変/hen (strange)

ho... naruhodo

_________________
The '98s


SkyDewa
Sensei

Posts : 1252
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2013-01-29
Location : Troll is a fvcking art!

Back to top Go down

Re: Otaku Lounge

Post by keita on Mon May 06, 2013 7:24 am

they always cut the best scene in TV/anime, ako no hana manga has more ecchi part, the story & char animation closely like gainax

keita
Bear

Posts : 10
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Otaku Lounge

Post by SkyDewa on Mon May 06, 2013 2:09 pm

keita wrote:they always cut the best scene in TV/anime, ako no hana manga has more ecchi part, the story & char animation closely like gainax

Hm.. is that so?
but i think the anime has the creepiest vibe..

_________________
The '98s


SkyDewa
Sensei

Posts : 1252
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2013-01-29
Location : Troll is a fvcking art!

Back to top Go down

Re: Otaku Lounge

Post by SkyDewa on Tue May 21, 2013 11:34 am

Wow, This Spring Season is really rocks!!!

The anime are too damn good Fuck Yeah

_________________
The '98s


SkyDewa
Sensei

Posts : 1252
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2013-01-29
Location : Troll is a fvcking art!

Back to top Go down

Re: Otaku Lounge

Post by zerwell on Tue May 21, 2013 12:04 pm

^
Yep Lots of good stuff, dunno how I'm going to make time for watching it all coz the Line up is the best but im keeping eyes only Railgun/Ore no Imouto 2/Hentai Ouji/Photo Kano nosebleed

zerwell
8th grader (Chuunibyou)
8th grader (Chuunibyou)

Posts : 556
Reputation : 203
Join date : 2013-04-08
Location : where all Angels and Idols was Born and Living

http://zerwell.webs.com/home

Back to top Go down

Re: Otaku Lounge

Post by SkyDewa on Tue May 21, 2013 12:15 pm

zerwell wrote:^
Yep Lots of good stuff, dunno how I'm going to make time for watching it all coz the Line up is the best but im keeping eyes only Railgun/Ore no Imouto 2/Hentai Ouji/Photo Kano nosebleed

You're not watching Shingeki no Kyoujin? That's the most hype anime in this season. Headbang

_________________
The '98s


SkyDewa
Sensei

Posts : 1252
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2013-01-29
Location : Troll is a fvcking art!

Back to top Go down

Re: Otaku Lounge

Post by zerwell on Tue May 21, 2013 12:37 pm

^
Im watching it tho but reminds me of battle royale XD & hollywood movie jack gaint slayer marina death anyway I like all the line up of spring animes but I cant keep up coz it does conflict with my time nene2 and Shingeki no Kyojin they show it every sunday its hard to switch stations at 1 time, I can only do switch in 4 station at a time Headbang TBS/AT-X/MX/TV tokyo/MBS TV scheduling all the good anime in the same time esp sundays

zerwell
8th grader (Chuunibyou)
8th grader (Chuunibyou)

Posts : 556
Reputation : 203
Join date : 2013-04-08
Location : where all Angels and Idols was Born and Living

http://zerwell.webs.com/home

Back to top Go down

Re: Otaku Lounge

Post by SkyDewa on Tue May 21, 2013 1:39 pm

zerwell wrote:^
Im watching it tho but reminds me of battle royale XD & hollywood movie jack gaint slayer marina death anyway I like all the line up of spring animes but I cant keep up coz it does conflict with my time nene2 and Shingeki no Kyojin they show it every sunday its hard to switch stations at 1 time, I can only do switch in 4 station at a time Headbang TBS/AT-X/MX/TV tokyo/MBS TV scheduling all the good anime in the same time esp sundays

lol yeah... kinda battle royal... Headbang and all of that anime aired in the middle of the night

_________________
The '98s


SkyDewa
Sensei

Posts : 1252
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2013-01-29
Location : Troll is a fvcking art!

Back to top Go down

Re: Otaku Lounge

Post by zerwell on Tue May 21, 2013 8:02 pm

^
exactly hehe kaget late night of sunday then next day monday mabok you watch it direct too? bingung where are you really? im kinda confuse on ur flag XD sometimes ur in US/japan & now brazil? ondeh mandeh anyway railgun/ESPer gets more of my interest, I'm into scientific breakthru sequels & hypes nyaa

zerwell
8th grader (Chuunibyou)
8th grader (Chuunibyou)

Posts : 556
Reputation : 203
Join date : 2013-04-08
Location : where all Angels and Idols was Born and Living

http://zerwell.webs.com/home

Back to top Go down

Re: Otaku Lounge

Post by SkyDewa on Thu May 23, 2013 2:29 pm

ght
zerwell wrote:^
exactly hehe kaget late night of sunday then next day monday mabok you watch it direct too? bingung where are you really? im kinda confuse on ur flag XD sometimes ur in US/japan & now brazil? ondeh mandeh anyway railgun/ESPer gets more of my interest, I'm into scientific breakthru sequels & hypes nyaa

Well, at least no this season's anime though. Several years ago i watched it late night at my friend's house. It's so painful to watch anime late at night.
Well, i'm still living in earth you know troll

yeah, railgun is such a badass show. especially the ending of eps 6. That ending gave me such a goosebumps kaget

_________________
The '98s


SkyDewa
Sensei

Posts : 1252
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2013-01-29
Location : Troll is a fvcking art!

Back to top Go down

Re: Otaku Lounge

Post by Stayhigh on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:50 am

sfs02 wrote:kalo dorama humor
Yuusha Yoshihiko to Maou no Shiro trus sama season 2nya Yuusha Yoshihiko to Akuryou no Kagi


lumayan koplak  top
kalo yg lebih koplak dorama apa bro  suram

Stayhigh
Transfer Student

Posts : 54
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-12-29
Age : 17
Location : Atlantic.

https://twitter.com/FMDHigh

Back to top Go down

Re: Otaku Lounge

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:38 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum