Main Lounge

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Main Lounge

Post by orb on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:15 pm

bakerunyo wrote:
you know she acts very weird when hungry nyengir

Like what?
I never see nene when hungry Headbang

orb
6th grader
6th grader

Posts : 191
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lounge

Post by SkyDewa on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:17 pm

bakerunyo wrote:
you know she acts very weird when hungry nyengir

ho, so you're the one who did it crot crot

what kind of act that u mean? troll

_________________
The '98s

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SkyDewa
Sensei

Posts : 1252
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2013-01-29
Location : Troll is a fvcking art!

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lounge

Post by BlueMiracle on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:08 pm

are you nene hater ??

BlueMiracle
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Posts : 2109
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 27
Location : In Suu-Chan & Hinata-Chan Hearts

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lounge

Post by kulikoding on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:23 pm

hey
long time no come here
what's new about sg?
--
about the polling,maybe someone can post photos or videos showing the members of sg doing weird things,because i don't have any refference to answer the polling.

kulikoding
6th grader
6th grader

Posts : 232
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-02-03
Location : 5th dimension

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lounge

Post by orb on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:25 pm

SkyDewa wrote:^^
so, orb...

are u.... bisik

troll
If so many hate moa, she always be mine Headbang

orb
6th grader
6th grader

Posts : 191
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lounge

Post by SkyDewa on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:31 pm

kulikoding wrote:hey
long time no come here
what's new about sg?
--
about the polling,maybe someone can post photos or videos showing the members of sg doing weird things,because i don't have any refference to answer the polling.

challange accepted Fuck Yeah
but you are gonna have to wait around 100 years troll

orb wrote:
troll
If so many hate moa, she always be mine Headbang

aw... nobody hates moa dude... OMG, Why
if you want to claim her...

then you have to fight the heavy weight bear named "naga panjang" genius


_________________
The '98s

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SkyDewa
Sensei

Posts : 1252
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2013-01-29
Location : Troll is a fvcking art!

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lounge

Post by kulikoding on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:58 pm

SkyDewa wrote:

challange accepted Fuck Yeah
but you are gonna have to wait around 100 years troll



aw... nobody hates moa dude... OMG, Why
if you want to claim her...

then you have to fight the heavy weight bear named "naga panjang" genius

i'll wait then

kulikoding
6th grader
6th grader

Posts : 232
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-02-03
Location : 5th dimension

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lounge

Post by orb on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:24 pm

SkyDewa wrote:

aw... nobody hates moa dude... OMG, Why
if you want to claim her...

then you have to fight the heavy weight bear named "naga panjang" genius


Hey, no need to fight.
We just fellow friend on the sama boat,
so me and the heavy weight bear named "naga panjang" will take care moa-chan from gays and the other bears troll

orb
6th grader
6th grader

Posts : 191
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lounge

Post by BlueMiracle on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:18 am

【TOMORROW's SAKURA GAKUIN LIVE EVENT】

There will be a 'My Graduation Toss Memorial Event' tomorrow (March 3, 2013) at URBAN DOCK LaLaport TOYOSU (Main Stage courtyard).
✿Description✿
Mini-performance and mini-exhibition of autographed craft guitars which were used in My Graduation Toss Music Video.
✰Part 1✰
■Open 12:20 / Start 13:00
■Sale of CD: 10:00~13:00
■Arrangement and alignment in numerical order starts: 12:20
✰Part 2✰
■Open 14:40 / Start 15:00
■Sale of CD: Ending of Part 1~16:00
■Arrangement and alignment in numerical order starts: 14:20

*Event admission is free, and there will be a preferred viewing area. Please check the entrance way to the preferred viewing area from the link included below.

For more information: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BlueMiracle
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Posts : 2109
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 27
Location : In Suu-Chan & Hinata-Chan Hearts

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lounge

Post by orb on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:41 am

BlueMiracle wrote:【TOMORROW's SAKURA GAKUIN LIVE EVENT】

There will be a 'My Graduation Toss Memorial Event' tomorrow (March 3, 2013) at URBAN DOCK LaLaport TOYOSU (Main Stage courtyard).
✿Description✿
Mini-performance and mini-exhibition of autographed craft guitars which were used in My Graduation Toss Music Video.
✰Part 1✰
■Open 12:20 / Start 13:00
■Sale of CD: 10:00~13:00
■Arrangement and alignment in numerical order starts: 12:20
✰Part 2✰
■Open 14:40 / Start 15:00
■Sale of CD: Ending of Part 1~16:00
■Arrangement and alignment in numerical order starts: 14:20

*Event admission is free, and there will be a preferred viewing area. Please check the entrance way to the preferred viewing area from the link included below.

For more information: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

grepe grepe
Wow, free admission, nice idoling

orb
6th grader
6th grader

Posts : 191
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lounge

Post by None on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:46 am

@belusomething
if you 'copas' an article or news, please provide a source/credit.

_________________
songforsmiling.blogspot.com
SG Group
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

None
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 618
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2013-01-28
Age : 23
Location : di ujung rembulan~

http://songforsmiling.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lounge

Post by BlueMiracle on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:47 am

orb wrote:

grepe grepe
Wow, free admission, nice idoling

wanna go to japan now

BlueMiracle
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Posts : 2109
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 27
Location : In Suu-Chan & Hinata-Chan Hearts

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lounge

Post by None on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:09 pm

is there anyone who want to share the latest single? sedih

_________________
songforsmiling.blogspot.com
SG Group
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

None
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 618
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2013-01-28
Age : 23
Location : di ujung rembulan~

http://songforsmiling.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lounge

Post by orb on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:33 pm

Ekky wrote:is there anyone who want to share the latest single? sedih

I still dont have it,
maybe we must wait a couple days or week to get it in the net.

orb
6th grader
6th grader

Posts : 191
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lounge

Post by BlueMiracle on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:36 pm

Ekky wrote:is there anyone who want to share the latest single? sedih

hmm...
i still waiting my single..
not come yet

BlueMiracle
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Posts : 2109
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 27
Location : In Suu-Chan & Hinata-Chan Hearts

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lounge

Post by None on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:49 pm

BlueMiracle wrote:

hmm...
i still waiting my single..
not come yet

rip please Headbang

------------
btw, today's event is free admission, hope they will upload it on their nico channel, just like last year

_________________
songforsmiling.blogspot.com
SG Group
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

None
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 618
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2013-01-28
Age : 23
Location : di ujung rembulan~

http://songforsmiling.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lounge

Post by BlueMiracle on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:56 pm

Ekky wrote:

rip please Headbang

------------
btw, today's event is free admission, hope they will upload it on their nico channel, just like last year

yeah, don't worry...
i will rip it dude.. top




i hope so...
so we can hear their new song top

BlueMiracle
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Posts : 2109
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 27
Location : In Suu-Chan & Hinata-Chan Hearts

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lounge

Post by None on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:30 pm

BlueMiracle wrote:

yeah, don't worry...
i will rip it dude.. top




i hope so...
so we can hear their new song top

what type ? A ? B ? bingung

_________________
songforsmiling.blogspot.com
SG Group
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

None
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 618
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2013-01-28
Age : 23
Location : di ujung rembulan~

http://songforsmiling.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lounge

Post by BlueMiracle on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:41 pm

Ekky wrote:

what type ? A ? B ? bingung

no no...
i just buy type A..
but in event today, they sing 2 new song from their new single
so if someone upload the video event today, we can hear their new song

BlueMiracle
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Posts : 2109
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 27
Location : In Suu-Chan & Hinata-Chan Hearts

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lounge

Post by bakerunyo on Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:24 am

SkyDewa wrote:
ho, so you're the one who did it crot crot

what kind of act that u mean? troll
like on SGS#4
when she's got hungry during Tabidachi no Hi recording then started to *what you called this word in english "ngegulung" Headbang * her headphone wires nyengir

BlueMiracle wrote:

yeah, don't worry...
i will rip it dude.. top
arigatou

bakerunyo
Transfer Student

Posts : 79
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-01-29
Location : Kediaman Sugisaki

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/bakerunyo

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lounge

Post by BlueMiracle on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:21 am

bakerunyo wrote:
arigatou

be patient dude...
Headbang

BlueMiracle
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Posts : 2109
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 27
Location : In Suu-Chan & Hinata-Chan Hearts

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lounge

Post by SkyDewa on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:57 am

bakerunyo wrote:
like on SGS#4
when she's got hungry during Tabidachi no Hi recording then started to *what you called this word in english "ngegulung" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] * her headphone wires [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ho... is that weird? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


BlueMiracle wrote:

yeah, don't worry...
i will rip it dude.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

come one man...
just rip it now [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
The '98s

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SkyDewa
Sensei

Posts : 1252
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2013-01-29
Location : Troll is a fvcking art!

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lounge

Post by BlueMiracle on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:02 am

SkyDewa wrote:
come one man...
just rip it now [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hmm...
wait a moment dude...

BlueMiracle
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Posts : 2109
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 27
Location : In Suu-Chan & Hinata-Chan Hearts

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lounge

Post by SkyDewa on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:07 am

for how long man? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

didn't u say that ur CD has come? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
The '98s

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SkyDewa
Sensei

Posts : 1252
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2013-01-29
Location : Troll is a fvcking art!

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lounge

Post by BlueMiracle on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:15 am

SkyDewa wrote:for how long man? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

didn't u say that ur CD has come? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my single still in jakarta...
i don't know when come troll

BlueMiracle
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Posts : 2109
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 27
Location : In Suu-Chan & Hinata-Chan Hearts

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Lounge

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:38 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum