Sakura Gakuin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG's Next Student Council President

+11
Alaudeary
nikolas_albert1
Mister.A
qiera
kiwiro
samohT
aryswisnu666
None
Eunix98
BlueMiracle
SkyDewa
15 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who do you think going to be the next Saitokaichou?

SG's Next Student Council President - Page 3 Vote_lcap219%SG's Next Student Council President - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 19% 
[ 5 ]
SG's Next Student Council President - Page 3 Vote_lcap211%SG's Next Student Council President - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 11% 
[ 3 ]
SG's Next Student Council President - Page 3 Vote_lcap230%SG's Next Student Council President - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 30% 
[ 8 ]
SG's Next Student Council President - Page 3 Vote_lcap240%SG's Next Student Council President - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 40% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

SG's Next Student Council President - Page 3 Empty Re: SG's Next Student Council President

Post by Mister.A Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:38 pm

Well, after reading all the comments from the previous pages (and based on my tiny knowledge) about them, I come to a conclusion.

1. Hinata is a big NO. Even though (maybe) she's capable to be a leader, but if somebody already refuse to take a position then it'll never working out if she was chosen.
2. Marina has a big chance to become the next leader as she's the current vice-president. But somehow, well, I don't think she'll be chosen b*tch please
3. According to MGT PV, Nene and Raura are the candidates for the next president. (I'm to lazy to attach something here. But if you read SG Kaskus Thread you'll know which scene I was referred to). Those two really have a great potential to be the next leader. I'm trying not to be biased but, once again, according to MGT PV, I choose Raura as the next leader.

Maybe, it's gonna be like this :
1. Raura : President
2. Marina : Vice-president
3. Nene : Vice-vice President.
Yeah, maybe...

Anyway, they should make a sousenkyou like that 48 group woles

But I'm sure Moa will be the 4th President cool
Mister.A
Mister.A
Bear

Back to top Go down

SG's Next Student Council President - Page 3 Empty Re: SG's Next Student Council President

Post by BlueMiracle Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:34 am

Mister.A wrote:

sakura gakuin and 48 family have different concept, sakura gakuin have a concept like school SG's Next Student Council President - Page 3 2671619669
BlueMiracle
BlueMiracle
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister.A Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:33 am

BlueMiracle wrote:
sakura gakuin and 48 family have different concept, sakura gakuin have a concept like school SG's Next Student Council President - Page 3 2671619669

I think school (especially in Indonesia) held a selection to choose the student council president. So why not? At least, make the members choose their own leader
Mister.A
Mister.A
Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMiracle Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:55 am

Mister.A wrote:

I think school (especially in Indonesia) held a selection to choose the student council president. So why not? At least, make the members choose their own leader

yeah..
there is a selection process, interview, ect..
so can get the qualified leaders... top
BlueMiracle
BlueMiracle
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by None Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:16 am

haha.. almost all bears here said marina is not fit to be president.. somebear said she is capable +maybe Headbang
yeah, its not anyone fault, because we never saw her full character..

but, if you know how she role as vice president.. ah.. this is spoiler, I better shut up.. SG's Next Student Council President - Page 3 3263540273

Last edited by Ekky on Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
None
None
Administrator
Administrator

http://songforsmiling.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyDewa Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:15 pm

Mister.A wrote:Well, after reading all the comments from the previous pages (and based on my tiny knowledge) about them, I come to a conclusion.

1. Hinata is a big NO. Even though (maybe) she's capable to be a leader, but if somebody already refuse to take a position then it'll never working out if she was chosen.
2. Marina has a big chance to become the next leader as she's the current vice-president. But somehow, well, I don't think she'll be chosen b*tch please
3. According to MGT PV, Nene and Raura are the candidates for the next president. (I'm to lazy to attach something here. But if you read SG Kaskus Thread you'll know which scene I was referred to). Those two really have a great potential to be the next leader. I'm trying not to be biased but, once again, according to MGT PV, I choose Raura as the next leader.

Maybe, it's gonna be like this :
1. Raura : President
2. Marina : Vice-president
3. Nene : Vice-vice President.
Yeah, maybe...

Bold. Do you mean this?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ah... don't ever compare SG with another Idol group dude berani loe!
SkyDewa
SkyDewa
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by samohT Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:46 pm

Ekky wrote:haha.. almost all bears here said marina is not fit to be president..
She is too active to become the president. Except for SCOOPERS and BABYMETAL she was or is active in all sub-unites.
Ayami was the oldest and only active in Twinklestars.
Suzuka is the oldest and only active in BABYMETAL.
Raura will be the oldest and is/was only active in sleepiece. (I'm not sure if that is an active club.)

Marina would be a c c c c combo breaker.

--
merge
--
...damn! I overlooked that Raura was also active in Mini-paty.
samohT
samohT
5th grader
5th grader

Back to top Go down

Post by None Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:05 pm

samohT wrote:
She is too active to become the president. Except for SCOOPERS and BABYMETAL she was or is active in all sub-unites.
Raura will be the oldest and is/was only active in sleepiece. (I'm not sure if that is an active club.)

hmm.. I think you get me wrong..
I mean.. everybear doubt her because her character.. i'm not talking about her club act.. its not the case here..
fyi.. me too, don't want Marina too become the leader.. i just want to break everybear doubt about Marina here..

samohT wrote:

Rau is no longer in minipati, her career on that club is already over 2 years ago~
None
None
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyDewa Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:20 pm

samohT wrote:

--
merge
--

yeah, marina is almost active in every club..
she's too damn greedy me gusta

but dude... whether she's busy or not with the bukatsu activity that's not matter.

as example is suu. look, how busy was BM last year. doing concert in singapore and shit me gusta
but, she's just doing fine as the kaichou.

so man... marina doesnt have any problem to be the kaichou Fuck Yeah

Ekky wrote:

hmm.. I think you get me wrong..
I mean.. everybear doubt her because her character.. i'm not talking about her club act.. its not the case here..
fyi.. me too, don't want Marina too become the leader.. i just want to break everybear doubt about Marina here..

are you fvcking blind or something man? genius
there are 3 motherfvckers voted for marippe genius
and that's including me Fuck Yeah

she will be the kaichou man berani loe!
SkyDewa
SkyDewa
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by None Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:47 pm

SkyDewa wrote:

are you fvcking blind or something man? genius
there are 3 motherfvckers voted for marippe genius
and that's including me Fuck Yeah

she will be the kaichou man berani loe!

im not talking about you or your vote.. (do i look like i care about your vote ? cool )
or anybear who vote marina.. read my post again..
and this thread vote is nothing to do with the next president.. it just some votes fcuk you
None
None
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister.A Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:59 pm

SkyDewa wrote:

Bold. Do you mean this?

ah... don't ever compare SG with another Idol group dude berani loe!

Yes. That pic(s)

I'm not comparing. Just thinking if they have a sousenkyo
Well, atleast make the members choose their own leader. Since members should know each other well, so they can choose who they think capable as a leader
Mister.A
Mister.A
Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMiracle Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:28 am

hmm...
approximately how many days the election ?? bingung
BlueMiracle
BlueMiracle
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eunix98 Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:27 pm

Mister.A wrote:
BlueMiracle wrote:

My school does that too, in fact almost all junior-high, high schools (in Singapore) do that. However, from my experience.. It may not be a good idea as there can always be some nominees being votes as president not because of their potential but more on the "fame/popularity"~ I think it'll be better to have half of the votes from the members and another half from Amuse staffs. It looks more fair~ to me. OMG, Why

--
merger
--
samohT wrote:
Ekky wrote:haha.. almost all bears here said marina is not fit to be president..

--
merge
--

You suddenly made me feel that Raura is going to be a President (more)~ I had a sudden realization that Nene and Marina have both sleepiece and Pastel Wind.. Won't they be busy with 2 clubs to handle.. While Raura~ sleeping at home with her panda! hoho
Eunix98
Eunix98
Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by qiera Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:01 am

actually? when they gonna announce new seitokai?
i never really understand the duties of an idol groups leader though [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

qiera
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Post by None Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:19 am

qiera wrote:actually? when they gonna announce new seitokai?
i never really understand the duties of an idol groups leader though [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

maybe just like last year. two months after graduation, they hold a live, welcoming ceremony for new transfer student, at the same time appoint the new student council members.

the duties is just like ayami, and suzuka said.. inget ya!
and it's not just for show cool
None
None
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMiracle Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:23 am

Eunix98 wrote:

My school does that too, in fact almost all junior-high, high schools (in Singapore) do that. However, from my experience.. It may not be a good idea as there can always be some nominees being votes as president not because of their potential but more on the "fame/popularity"~ I think it'll be better to have half of the votes from the members and another half from Amuse staffs. It looks more fair~ to me. OMG, Why

--
merger
--

yeah...
i think so, if the president was chosen by fans there will be injustice, only concerned popularity not
potency SG's Next Student Council President - Page 3 2671619669
BlueMiracle
BlueMiracle
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister.A Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:19 pm

BlueMiracle wrote:

yeah...
i think so, if the president was chosen by fans there will be injustice, only concerned popularity not
potency SG's Next Student Council President - Page 3 2671619669

Yeah, that's the negative point. But it will help the selling, since the fans want to help their favourite to win troll

And that will make Amuse them more rich SG's Next Student Council President - Page 3 2671619669
Mister.A
Mister.A
Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMiracle Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:05 pm

Mister.A wrote:
Yeah, that's the negative point. But it will help the selling, since the fans want to help their favourite to win troll

And that will make Amuse them more rich SG's Next Student Council President - Page 3 2671619669

hmm...
i think sakura gakuin make a full concept of school, so the election conducted by the school
BlueMiracle
BlueMiracle
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by samohT Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:01 pm

The designated leader talks without fear,

and doesn't cry in emotional moments.
rokok

(Though Marina didn't cry as well.)
samohT
samohT
5th grader
5th grader

Back to top Go down

Post by None Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:47 am

Rinon didn't cry as well troll

and doesn't cry in emotional moments.
btw..
I dont get what you mean..
so you mean, ayami and suzuka fail as leader? they both cried.. @@

I think being leader is nothing to do with tears @@
None
None
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by samohT Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:31 am

Ekky wrote:Rinon didn't cry as well troll
She never does. She always looks like as if she has no idea what to do. Which is kinda cute.

Ekky wrote:btw..
I dont get what you mean..
so you mean, ayami and suzuka fail as leader? they both cried.. @@
Yes troll (in a ironical kind of way to tease their supporters)
samohT
samohT
5th grader
5th grader

Back to top Go down

Post by None Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:41 am

samohT wrote:
Yes troll (in a ironical kind of way to tease their supporters)

thumbs up for you top
+ 1 fox sign from marina marina death

nyengir
None
None
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMiracle Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:50 am

Ekky wrote:

thumbs up for you top
+ 1 fox sign from marina marina death

nyengir

hmm...
they realized that they were not perfect...
I think that's a true leader traits...
BlueMiracle
BlueMiracle
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by nikolas_albert1 Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:56 pm

Wooghh~ Rau-chan have a big score here dance bunny 1
I hope marina or nene-don have too doa
yee
marina death
nikolas_albert1
nikolas_albert1
Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMiracle Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:59 am

nikolas_albert1 wrote:Wooghh~ Rau-chan have a big score here dance bunny 1
I hope marina or nene-don have too doa
yee
marina death

haha..
many fans support rau-chan...
but the competition is still very tight SG's Next Student Council President - Page 3 2671619669
BlueMiracle
BlueMiracle
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum