Sakura Gakuin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What club do you want to make?

+15
qiera
zerwell
Moa_Yui12
laladerou
Alaudeary
nikolas_albert1
SkyDewa
nanachan
samohT
BlueMiracle
moateki
bakerunyo
aryswisnu666
kiwiro
None
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What club do you want to make? - Page 3 Empty Re: What club do you want to make?

Post by bradjapan Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:00 pm

zerwell wrote:^
oh yeh I heard suu-chan,moametal & yuimetal speak in very little english on their babymetal Singapore tour, soo kawaii malu and plus i remember marina's "thank you very much" in wonderfuly journey so lovely nosebleed

Don't wory fans can survive! OMG, Why

The little Angels dont use sharp arrow nyaa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

top yui so cute kyaaa! i will not dodge that arrow shoot nosebleed
bradjapan
bradjapan
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

What club do you want to make? - Page 3 Empty Re: What club do you want to make?

Post by kulikoding Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:20 am

qiera wrote:how about english club [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
they sing english song, speak english, using english in their blog, basicaly, give non-moonreaders/speakers like me chance to interact with them [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
totally agree with you..
i wanna hear they sing a song in japanese english What club do you want to make? - Page 3 2671619669
may be they can sing it in variety show just for fun What club do you want to make? - Page 3 2671619669
hearing japanese using english is always funny for me,no offence What club do you want to make? - Page 3 2671619669
kulikoding
kulikoding
6th grader
6th grader

Back to top Go down

Post by qiera Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:52 am

make me wonder how every non-native english countries english sounds [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

on the other note, hey since they got science club can they make computer club? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and release fakkin game with sakura gakuin characters [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

qiera
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Post by zerwell Wed May 08, 2013 11:11 am

^
computer club? maybe good,they might do same like "perfume" techno song but i wonder how creography would be? hmm like holograms? i remember Hatsune Miku 3D concert Y U NO anyway making a game is a college level bisik

BlueMiracle wrote:

haha...
like in the making of please please please MV..
some member perform ballet movements.. What club do you want to make? - Page 3 2671619669

well since Muto graduated twinklestar were already inactive troll

They can re-use the uniforms? for future ballerinas What club do you want to make? - Page 3 2671619669

Marina (Leader), Hinata, Yui & Moa (Ballet Dancing)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the vid shows like a Ballet Dance Practice,lol nosebleed I can see! there's a bright future for them!
zerwell
zerwell
8th grader (Chuunibyou)
8th grader (Chuunibyou)

http://zerwell.webs.com/home

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyDewa Wed May 08, 2013 1:08 pm

it seems that wadaiko-bu will come true...

I hope so...
SkyDewa
SkyDewa
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivers Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:05 am

Nature Lovers Club :v
Rivers
Rivers
Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bakahiki08 Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:44 pm

Cooking Club, lol. so I can see Nene with her dressup  malu
Bakahiki08
Bakahiki08
Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3