Sakura Gakuin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABYMETAL is coming...

2 posters

Go down

BABYMETAL is coming... Empty BABYMETAL is coming...

Post by orb Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:08 pm

BABYMETAL Headbang

The fusion of J-Pop Idols with Metal Rock Music. Exclusive first performance in Indonesia!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In 2010, BABYMETAL was formed. When their first music video "Doki☆Doki Morning" debuted on Youtube, the initial shocking reaction it created was, "What did I just watch?!!" Through word-of-mouth, they began to gather more and more fans, accessing from all over the world, such as North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.

In August 2012, they performed at one of the biggest music festivals in Japan, "SUMMER SONIC 2012", and became the youngest artistes ever to perform at SUMMER SONIC. In November 2012, BABYMETAL made their overseas performance debut at Anime Festival Asia Singapore 2012.
Their major debut single (I.D.Z. Ijime, Dame, Zettai) has peaked on the Oricon daily charts at fifth, after its release in January 2013 and ranked sixth on the weekly charts. BABYMETAL has successfully reached the goal of hitting the TOP 10 with their first single. June 2013 will mark the release of their second major single, "Megitsune".

BABYMETAL has sold out every live performance since their debut - October 2012 @ Shibuya O-EAST, December 2012 @ Akasaka Blitz & February 2013 @ ZEPP TOKYO.
In June 2013, they will mark their biggest concert to date at the NHK Hall. BABYMETAL's "METAL RESISTANCE" around the world is growing larger by the day, at an increasing speed.

Catch their first ever performance in Indonesia, only at AFA Indonesia!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
orb
orb
6th grader
6th grader

Back to top Go down

BABYMETAL is coming... Empty Re: BABYMETAL is coming...

Post by Cocoa Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:21 pm

Very interesting Headbang 
Let's start the party with kitsune mask on JCC hahaha. hopefully I'll be able to come
Cocoa
Cocoa
Bear

Back to top Go down